- Get feedback on your UX work
- Get prepared for a UX interview
- Get tips on running UX workshops and activities
- Online easy access to your UX mentors
- Advice on transitioning to your dream UX job
- Participate in group exercises to help you hone your UX design skills
- Personal development – learn how to solve problems with design thinking
- Career long help – Mentorship doesn’t end when your UX courses do
- Community – Meet and network with a thriving global UX community
- Save money – no need to buy an expensive UX design course
- Get started quickly – No lengthy sign up process
Your UX mentors
Our UX mentors have over 40 years combined experience in the UX industry and can cover your UX Design, Service Design, Interaction Design and User Research questions.
What happens after I apply?
We will review your application within 48 hours and if successful you will receive an invitation to the Slack channel. We will use the email address you provided in your application.
Where do you send the invite to the Program?
We will use the email address you provided when you signed up.
I didn’t receive a response to my application
Please wait up to 48 hours. If you still haven’t received a response please check your spam folder.
Do I get assigned an individual UX mentor?
No – your questions can be answered by any of the UX mentors. We believe this gives you a wider range of viewpoints.
I’ve seen other UX slack channels – why is this different?
Those other channels can be great but often they have so many people that your voice gets lost in the noise. You may not get the detailed responses you need as mentors struggle to keep up with responding to questions. Our group is smaller and more intimate allowing you to develop long lasting relationships with your mentors and others.
How long do I have to sign up for?
It’s entirely up to you. You are free to leave at any time, although we hope you don’t!
Are there any restrictions to who can join the program?
Unfortunately we currently can not accept applications from those in the following countries: South Korea, Russia, Serbia.
Can you give me feedback on my CV or UX portfolio?
We promote group learning in the UX Mentorship Program and we don’t believe reviewing individual CV’s and portfolios gives the most value to the group. We are working on alternative arrangements for one to one mentoring – watch this space.
How many others are on the Program?
We currently have over 160 mentees from across the globe.